Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Sneak Peek of my LeighSBDesigns Tutorial Tuesday Post


Hi everyone! Today, it's my turn to host Tutorial Tuesday on LeighSBDesigns blog. Recently, Leigh created two amazing images for a contest on Markers! Papers! Digis! Facebook group: one a colouring page and another a single image. Both featured these amazing Tangled Maple Leaves and being a proud Canadian I just couldn't resist using the single image, Tangled Maple Leaf, for my project today.

Above is a sneak peek of my art journal page where I used the leaf image in three different ways. Pop over to the LeighSBDesigns blog to see the full tutorial and step out photos showing my process. When you get a minute, stop by Leigh's Etsy shop as well. You can see her other unique and inspiring designs...and just wait until Friday...oops, can't say more but stay tuned...LOL

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: